We provide a unique bank statement only program for Self Employed, contractors and other borrowers that have enough income but do not show enough income on their tax returns to qualify for a traditional mortgage loan. Mortgage applicants can now use our 12 or 24 Month Bank Statement Mortgage For Self Employed Borrowers. Now you can use your (Personal or Business) Bank Statements instead of your tax returns to qualify your income to purchase a home.
Bank Statement Only Mortgage Advantages Include:
- 600 Min Credit Scores!
- NoTax Returns No Tax Transcripts Required!
- 12 Month Bank Statements or 24 Months Bank Statements (Personal Or Business)
- Jumbo Bank Statements Lenders will allow Up To $2 million
- (Min Bank Statement Only Qualifying Loan Amount $150,000)
- Rates Starting In The Low 5’s
- Personal Or Business Or Mixed Deposits OK!
- DTI up to 50% Considered!
- Owner-Occupied, 2nd Homes, Investment Properties
- Foreclosure, Short Sale, BK, DIL – OK!!
- Non-Warrantable Condos Considered
- 5/1 ARM 7/1 ARM Or 30-Year Fixed
- Gift Funds Allowed
- No Prepayment Penalty
- or Owner-Occ And 2nd Homes
- SFRs, Townhomes, Condos, 2-4 Units
- Seller Concessions To 6% (2% For Investment)
- Mix Of Both Personal And Business Florida Bank Statement Deposits OK!
SAME DAY BANK STATEMENT ONLY LOAN APPROVALS
Bank Statement Only Mortgage Lenders Loan Program – In Detail
US Mortgage Lenders offers a 12 & 24-Month Bank Statement Program.
Borrower Employment Types:
- Self Employed
o Must provide business license, Tax Preparer’s letter or corporate paperwork to prove your self employment for a min 2 years if this line or work. Case by case 20 month self employment is OK!
US Mortgage Lenders will accept Personal or Business Bank Statements. However, qualifying income will be calculated differently depending if your using a personal or business bank account.
With Personal Bank Statements borrowers can use 100% of Deposits.
Add all deposits for all 24 months and divide that amount by 24 respectively to receive the monthly income amount we will apply as the borrower’s qualifying income.
Ex. 24 months deposits total = $200,000 / 24 = $8,333 a month income.
Business Bank Statement income determined 1 of 3 ways.:
- 50% of Deposits or Profit
- loss prepared by licensed tax preparer or
- Expense ratio letter signed by licensed tax preparer.
Add all deposits for all 12 or 24 months, divide by 2, and then divide by 24 respectively to receive the monthly income amount we will give to the borrower.
Example Situation. 24 month deposit total = $500,000 / 2 = $250,000 / 24 = $10,333 a month income. * Only 50% is used because we have to assume the business has overhead.
Details of the Personal & Business Bank Statement Only Mortgage Guidelines
- Only deposits can be used Transfers are NOT counted on personal and case-by-case for business*
- Must have 12 or 24 consecutive months of statements (no gaps)
- Must provide All pages (even the last pages with advertising)
- Can not commingle (use two different accounts) statements
- If account was used and closed and new account for remainder of statements must show closing of old account and opening of new account
Bank Statement transfers may be accepted for business statements when they come from credit card clearing houses (examples: Paypal, Square, AMEX, etcetera). Case-by-Case and must be considered normal for the company.
Bank Statement only mortgage lenders allow multiple bank accounts a on a case-by-case when (a) one account is closing and reopening new account, or (b) for Business accounts that are two different and autonomous businesses.