- PRIMARY FLOIRDA HOME- UNDERWATER- NO PROBLEM OK!!
- INVESTOR – FLORIDA HOME LOAN UNDERWATER OK!!
- SECONDARY – FLORIDA MORTGAGE UNDERWATER? OK!!
- HARP offers refinance help for Florida homeowners who have kept up with payments.
- HAMP offers modifications for Florida homeowners who can’t pay their Florida mortgage.
- Short sale may be best for Florida homeowners who can’t get other help.
2.Your mortgage must have been originated prior to June 2009.
3.Current on your Florida mortgage for the past 12 months?
If you still have questions use our Quick Application to learn more! Or
Florida homeowners whose mortgage balance exceeds the current Florida home value may think its impossible to qualify for a Florida refinance. Florida refinancing options for so-called “underwater” Florida mortgages are limited because most Florida mortgage lenders require some equity of at least 20% in the Florida home.
However, Florida homeowners should not give up hope. Options NOW EXSIST TO REFINACNE FLORIDA UPSIDE DOWN MORTGAGES, with the government’s Making Home Affordable program.
If you meet the harp Florida mortgage refinance certain criteria, CHECK HERE through the federal Home Affordable Refinance Program, or FLORIDA HARP REFINANCE. The program allows qualified Florida homeowners to refinance a an upside down underwater Florida mortgage percent to as high as +125 % of a Florida home’s value.
However, not every underwater Florida home loan qualifies for HARP. First, you must not have any 30 day late payments in the past 12 months. Any delinquent payments in the past 12 months will automatically disqualify from an underwater Florida mortgage refinance.